3-pcs ball valves
from DN 10 mm to DN 150 mm
10 bar.,16 bar.,25 bar.
40 bar., 63 bar. и 100 bar.
from -196ºC to 400ºC
Cast Iron: GG-25, Carbon Steel: 1.0619 and Stainless Steel: 1.4408.
Flange (short and long), weld (short and long nozzle) and thread.
Full-pass or reduced passage.
Actuators, low temperature extension, locking device, water jacket and more.
- Modular assembly system with
- 6 types of sealing elements and
- 3 types of spindle seals.
- Two-way self-sealing crane.
- Antistatic performance.
- Membrane seals.
- Ability to automate.
- It does not need service.
- Modular system for assembling according to customer needs.
- Flange mounting plate
2-pcs ball valves
from DN 150 mm to DN 800 mm
16 bar., 25 bar. and 40 bar.
from -85ºC to +260º C
GP240GH, EN-JL 1040, 1.4408
Cast Iron, Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel
Flange connection and welding
Complete and reduced passageway
Non-dismantled ball valves
from DN 15 mm to DN 400 mm
16 bar./ 25 bar./ 40 bar.
from -20ºC to +200º C
Carbon steel and stainless steel
Weld, flange and thread
– Blue line – for water and steam
– Silver line – for chemical environment
– Isolated valves
– Ball valves with elongated spindles
- Safe to work and reliable sealing;
- No service;
- Sphere and spindle are made of stainless steel;
- Specially profiled saddles provide double compaction of the ferret;
- Reliable sealing system;
- Sealing the O-Ring spindle with a high-quality elastomer;
- Opportunity to change the O-ring;
- A special spring ensures that the sphere is locked in any position;
- The operating position of the sphere can be determined even with a removable handle;