Piston gate valves
Zwick Armaturen GMBH
The sealing system is formed of two elastic rings encompassing a stainless steel plunger.
– The upper ring seals the housing and the lower ring seals when the valve is closed.
– Due to the large contact surface, the sealing effect is optimal.
from DN 10 mm to DN 200 mm
from NPS 1/2” to NPS 8”
6 bar.,16 bar., 40 bar. and 63 bar.
from -196ºC to 400º C
Iron, carbon steel and stainless steel
Flange connection, weld and thread actuators (electro-mechanical, pneumatic) water jacket for heating / cooling
- Reliable congestion
- Energy-saving and ecological
- Asbestos free
- No saddle erosion
- Not sensitive to contaminated environments due to the specific sealing system
- No service needed
- Easy seals disassembly
- Sealing rings replacement in assembled condition
- Excellent regulating characteristics
- Fire safe as per API 6 FA
- TA-air compatible
- Suitable for oxygen
- VdTÜV certificate 1065